I just want these guys to come out of this mine and I can hardly wait. I can't lie I actually have a nervous feeling as I think about them. I just want all of them to get out of there safely given they have survived so bravely for 66 days. I mean we never find these guys alive and here is an opportunity to get 33 of them out alive. Technically 35 because they are sending two down there - which holy cow talk about bravery by two other people! To jump in a body fitting capsule and go a mile underground to stand and help these 33 miners jump into the capsule and send them up. When you could have volunteered to be the guy that talks them all through the issues should they arise - I think that makes a hero. I think that makes a person who deserves the best in life when they are willing to go help those in need when anything could happen and survival is not guaranteed. Which then again nothing in life is guaranteed, but we don't all sign up to test the limit all the time or very often.
O the nerves - I will be so excited when all 35 people are out and all have been to the hospital and can recover into a happy life again!
No comments:
Post a Comment