Saturday, February 26, 2011

today oi

Today I woke up at a weight I have never wanted to be. So on a mission to change this - I do lots of things that would lead to me lose weight, but instead I gain it.  It's really rather ridiculous when I consider the situation, but I know my gene pool and as much as I cant fight a lot of it I have needed a new goal for a while.  This is it - no more.  There has to be a way to do this even if I have to spend an hour a day during the week in the gym and 2 hours a day on the weekends.  I have lots of other things I could be doing, but I think this has to be the most important right now so I don't hate the way I look anymore.  Game on.  The scale is going in the closet and coming out once a week.  I'll just be on the biggest loser weigh in schedule and see if I can figure out a way to beat this weight gain and actually lose some :)  until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment