This dress was only $13.95 on the 70% off rack - originally $60.00 :o) The belt is annoying, so probably why a lot of people didn't buy it. No problem - take off belt!
Fun blue - fits grate and has a tie in the back to get the perfect fit. $6.00 not $36 :O)
It's purple and has sequins - no explanation needed haha!
I bought a gray wrap, a black and white top and a slate and silver top. Kohl's rocked my world!
Before this trip I wandered into the Coach store at Fashion Square with Gregers and well turns out they had just had a new line of their design come in and Gregers even said that it had to be mine! I mean it was just meant to be:
Its just big enough to hold a debit card and on the other side you can slide in your ID in the clear pocket. LOVE IT! Who knew coach would get so colorful?!?!?!?
This is what happens when there is no softball on a long weekend. I got my eyes tested and turns out the same prescription was given - which is awesome! Then went on my Kohl's trek, some grocery shopping and now just enjoying a quiet Sunday night. No work tomorrow in honor of every President ever, so if Ethan is feeling better then Michelle and I are going to take her kids, Trinity and Ethan to the horse show in Scottsdale. Trinity loves animals so much and Ethan might just enjoy the sport of it - with the kids being free, adults are only $10 so we aren't out much if we don't stay long.
Well back to my quiet Sunday night - along with a chicken pesto sandwich. Homemade!
Laters! *waving*




No comments:
Post a Comment