Okay this was the first and there was a flash in this one. Clearly there was too much counter and the flash wasn't helping much.
This is the next one - without flash because DUH there is enough light right in the corner. I think i was getting confused by the beeping for the countdown and I was kinda over that picture so this is half hearted.
I almost fell over. You try balancing on one foot for the 3rd time for 30 seconds now and tell me you might not have a moment of falling over!
I forgot the timer and just clicked the button. Catching up on Ellen in the background haha!
Now this was the final picture because it really just catches the essence of my ridiculousness. O that and the battery was about to run out on the camera.
So there you have it - my Wednesday night at home watching TV. Nothing but fun haha! Think they saw me in that outfit running - it did get pretty dark before I got home. Good thing I have a ridiculous orange colored shirt from a past race :o)
Peace out - maybe next time will be a Disney pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment