Thursday, December 2, 2010

Anyone else notice?

I missed the whole month of November with posts!  Man that flew by!  I get the whole relativity thing - I feel like I talk about this a lot, but I never really considered why life moves so much faster the older you get until my Dad made the point of relativity.  Anyway - I think I have spent the last 6 months of this year really contemplating that and really understanding how it works.  Kinda crazy to think that it must be even faster in another 10 years, which means my years will last like 8 months by then.  Well I think you should see some Disney pics - not all of them because holy that was a lot.  However a select few will be nice... enjoy!

Buying tickets the first day at Magic Kingdom!!


Joseph, Steph and I before going inside the Magic Kingdom!

OMG IT'S STILL THERE AND STILL REAL!!!!!!


My favorite teddy bear ever!  Pooh Bear and my favorite T-I-DOUBLE GG - ERRRRR!  Yep I waited in line for these two - and got their signatures :O)


oooo my favs!


First night of lighting the castle!!!  There is Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Minnie!!!!!!


Isn't it amazing?!?!?!

Magic Kingdom was my favorite and I will post some more later.  Right now, I need to go and wrap my White Elephant gift and go to bed.  Later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment