PATRIOTS!!!!
To the guy who walked up to me at Whiskey River on Thanksgiving Eve and told me he hated the Patriots and he was a Jets fan - I say - I'd hate us too considering we just beat your team like they stole something!
This is Mr. Tom Brady - in case you live under a rock.
This is Mr. Danny Woodhead - one with football. He reminds me of a little Rudy - so small they can't find him!
These are my favorite boys on my favorite team!!!! Love you Patriots! Tom you rock and Woodhead you can stay forever - I'll keep you :o) Gotta support those DII players who go into the NFL and make people realize what a real player is!
The End.
P.S. Who wants to make a bet that kid from Whiskey River is crying tonight? :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment