Saturday, December 11, 2010

NKOTBSB HERE I COME!!!!

OMG!!!!  I HAVE TICKETS!!!!  DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT 10 AND 20 YEARS!!!

Pretty much the last boy bands I never got to see in concert - I never saw Boys II Men, but I feel my boy band concert seeing will be complete with this one.  June 30, 2011 I will be at the US Airways Center in Phoenix to see New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys in concert together!!!!

I have been watching their AMA's appearance today and looking for all my CD's.  I must study up again - even though those songs are forever in my brain for life!  When I am old and remember nothing I will be humming NKOTB and BSB songs with some Boys II Men, *NSYNC, and 98* mixed in.  Probably a little MMM Bop for good measure. 

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment