Okay so there are plenty of things in this life we can't change and we have to learn to live with and love. I have some seriously beastly legs. I mean the calves are perfect hunks of pyramid meat coming off the lower bone on each leg. Once above the knee the thighs have this mind of their own. They shoot out around 1.5 to 2 inches from the knee in shear muscle. Now I have to say I have not always enjoyed them, but it doesn't seem to matter what i do they will not go away. I played soccer and skied as a young child, then add hours of wall sits while training for basketball and somehow I think my legs think we are a line backer and not a chick in skirts. So I have decided over the last few months that I must learn to love them and not think I can get rid of them. These 24 - 25 inches of thigh muscles are here to stay.
This change in mind set has made me fall in love with my legs in the last week and I am now enjoying every time I look down and see these beastly legs of mine. I am now working on the arms to see if I can learn to love them and see if I can create arms I have always wanted. You know the chicks you see just standing in line and they are as relaxed as can be, yet they have perfect muscle distinction. Not so much you think they are flexing, but enough to know if they did you wouldn't start a fight with them :O)
still at 9 lbs, but with two weeks of vacations - i am glad I have maintained so onto the next 5lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment