So there are many weddings and babies on their way for 2011 and 2012. My brother and his girlfriend, now fiance, are getting married. Tomorrow is Melissa and Fred's wedding - she is 2 months pregnant, so her trumpet dress that she bought back in September or October will still fit and she will be all kinds of happy! Molly and Kai will be be married September of 2012 in Colorado Springs and just heard that Brittany, my mom's best friends daughter, will be getting married this year. Well a few months ago I found out that my best friend from college is pregnant and getting married!!!!!!!
I thought and thought about how I wanted to be at the shower for her - either baby or wedding - but also going to her wedding is a must do. Then you add in all these other weddings and i was a little panic stricken. However, i then realized this is one of my best chances at being a great friend and giving Ariel a day to remember! So I just got off the phone with her and after talking we are going to do a baby shower in August when her sister Ciara is here. Her sister lives in Turkey right now, and I just feel like she HAS to be here for the baby shower. She might not be at the wedding and she CAN NOT miss a shower for her sister. Especially considering she will be in the states for 6 weeks - and in Chicago to be with Ariel for some of it! So August at some point is a shower in Chicago and it's time to get started.
So it's on like donkey kong - consider this Day 1 of My Favorite Ariel's Baby Shower Planning! :o) Time to make some lists and call everyone I know for ideas - mostly Momma Rupke for any help ideas she can offer up!
Okay no more writing - must start looking. Have you ever seen all the invitation options?!?!?!?! Holy crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment