Our new team is now officially Saved By The Balls! Our team colors will be yellow shirts - and we will be puff painting. That's right some of us don't want to throw down more $$ since paying $45 to play every 7 weeks - well for 7 weeks, but every like 9-ish is start of new seasons. So Saved By The Balls it is and our shirt making party is next week. Will have to take some pictures for show and tell :o)
Last night we did lose, but I tried to stop the 2nd base ball and with a less than elegant dive. More like a diving save by Goldberg - 1st Mighty Ducks movie. No grace. Then I had to hustle back to 1st base because the fly ball landed a little short in middle outfield right into the crazy fast throwers glove. So I had to MOVE and all I could do was get down as I was pretty sure the ball was flying directly at the back of my head! I made it and got killer dirt smears on my running pants :) AWESOMENESS! We did end up losing in the end, but the other team gave us their beer tickets for winning and we went to Four Peaks for 2 pitchers of beer. I had water, but the team bonding still worked :o)
Gregers left today, so that sucked, but it was a great weekend of fun! Supercross was another blast, just like last year. You cant go wrong with some motorcross bikes racing for some serious $$.
No comments:
Post a Comment